Below are the IN PERSON meetings currently at The Friendship Club of Santa Fe.
Some are hybrid meetings meaning that they are both in person at the club and held via Zoom at the same time.
Click on the day of the week, or the drop down menu of the days of the week depending on what device you’re using to view the meetings.
The following protocols will be in place and meetings need to agree to follow them to begin meeting again.
1. We ask that non-vaccinated attendees wear masks.
2. The chairs in the rooms are spaced three feet apart. Once all chairs are occupied, the room is full and cannot accommodate more people. Once a room is full, people will be turned away or a “break out meeting” can start in another room.
3. We ask that people not congregate in the public spaces in the club.
4. The Coffee Bar is closed until further notice.
5. Exhaust fans will be run in the club to draw outside air into the meeting rooms. Dress warmly if its cold out, there will be a lot of air circulating.
Please call us at 505-982-9040 to schedule your meeting back at the club. Keep your eye out for a schedule of meetings as they come back!
Stay safe and well,
The Board of the Friendship Club
The Friendship Club continues to need your donations. Please consider making a one time donation, or setting up a recurring donation by clicking the button above. Alternatively you can mail a check to: The Friendship Club of Santa Fe, PO Box 6723, Santa Fe, 87502.
Welcome to the Friendship Club of Santa Fe. Our mission is to provide and maintain a multi-use community center that promotes activities and events focusing on mental, spiritual and physical recovery. We provide an inviting, supportive environment where people in recovery can heal and help one another.